Find a Health Center
Who We Are
The New Mexico Primary Care Association (NMPCA) is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation, representing 19 member organizations that operate over 160 primary care, dental, school-based and behavioral health clinics, throughout New Mexico. NMPCA has a full-time staff of 20 employees located in Albuquerque. Founded in 1980, NMPCA serves as a liaison between its members and State and Federal agencies and works on behalf of the member health centers to develop and provide:
- Professional education and technical assistance for the development of staff, boards, and community members
- Outreach and Enrollment training and support to assist members and other community organizations to enroll consumers in Medicaid and Health – Insurance Exchange coverage
- Clinical quality improvement support services to enable members to improve both the quality of their services and the health status of their patients
- Critical health information technology services, including network management, electronic health record hosting, and data analytics
- Avenues for member organizations, clinics and staff to network and share best practices
- Assistance to communities to build infrastructure and secure resources for new primary care clinics
- Information and data to inform and educate policy makers and legislators
Leading New Mexico through Healthcare Transformation and Payment Reform Convening and Legislative Dinner- invite only
Stay up to date with the latest news from New Mexico Primary Care Association! Be sure to check back frequently for updates, information, and more!
Become an Advocate
NMPCA is passionate about helping advance the level of health care services in our state and ensuring that those services are readily available to those who need it.
We’re proud to serve our community and we stand with our Community Health Center partners nationwide. Click the button below to learn more about Community Health Center advocacy.