- Register for your Covid-19 Vaccine
- New Mexico Department of Health– Information on cases, testing, protocols and more.
- New Mexico Human Services Department- Registers and Supplements:
- New Mexico Human Services Department- Letters of Direction:
- CDC- Updated information
- CDC– Dental Recommendations
- Health Resources and Administration FAQs:
- National Association of Community Health Centers:
- Southwest Telehealth Resource Center:
- Health Information and Technology, Evaluation and Quality Center– Telehealth Guides and policies.
Patient Centered Medical Home
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality will walk you through what PCMH is and why it matters in our healthcare world. The link provides resources on PCMH, evidence of its successes, learning communities, and tools and resources for putting PCMH into practice.
- Improving Primary Care, takes you through one step at a time to becoming a PCMH and achieving the quadruple aim.
- Read about how PCMH was adopted by primary care safety net clinics to create high functioning practices with excellent quality of care and patient experience.
- Information on how to submit a Notice of Intent and the timing of the submission:
HRSA delivers a one page overview of the three accreditation/recognition organizations. Remember, HRSA pays for this with the completion and approval of your Notice of Intent.
AAAHC – Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Contact person: Mona Sweeney
Contact number: (847) 324-7487
The Joint Commission
Contact person: Pam Komperda
Contact number: (630) 792-5551
NCQA Government Recognition Initiative & Projects – GRIP
Contact number: (888) 275-7585
Recruitment and Retention
Training Resources, Assistance Center and Information Exchange (TRACIE) is the Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Information gateway created by the Health and Human Services ASPR program to provide technical resources as well as individualized assistance for preparedness planning.
NM Department of Health news updates
NM Health Alert Network sign up or login
Outreach and Enrollment
NM Human Services Department Portal for clients to apply for benefits
National Immigration Law Center – a great resource for questions regarding immigration status and eligibility for benefits.
beWellnm– For health insurance enrollment assistance
The Delta Center State Learning Collaborative will bring grantees representing Community Health Centers and behavioral health organizations together to learn from experts and each other with the goal of advancing value-based payment and care in the safety net.
Life Link Training Institue is the NM Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Medicaid approved trainer.
Kaiser Family Foundation State Facts is resource for finding demographic information for each state by state in areas such as income, health coverage and health status.
Resources for Patients
Paths to Health NM: Tools for Healthier Living is a resource for providers to refer patients for access to programs on prevention and self-management for many chronic conditions.