The mission of the New Mexico Primary Care Association (NMPCA) is to promote the advancement of high quality primary health care
services that are financially and geographically accessible, culturally competent, and responsive to the communities being served.
Type your paragraph here.
Click on any photo below to view Slide Show
Who We Are:
The New Mexico Primary Care Association (NMPCA) is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation, representing 19 member organizations that operate over 160 primary care, dental, school-based and behavioral health clinics, throughout New Mexico. NMPCA has a full-time staff of 20 employees located in Albuquerque and 10 employees in Farmington, Gallup, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe. Founded in 1980, NMPCA serves as a liaison between its members and State and Federal agencies and works on behalf of the member health centers to develop and provide:
• Professional education and technical assistance for the development of staff, boards, and community members
• Outreach and Enrollment training and support to assist members and other community organizations to enroll consumers in
Medicaid and Health Insurance Exchange coverage.
• Clinical quality improvement support services to enable members to improve both the quality of their services and the health status of their patients
• Critical health information technology services, including network management, electronic health record hosting, and data analytics
• Avenues for member organizations, clinics and staff to network and share best practices
• Assistance to communities to build infrastructure and secure resources for new primary care clinics
• Information and data to inform and educate policy makers and legislators