Type your paragraph here.
The Clinical Quality staff at NMPCA is focused on quality improvement and systems change. Training/technical assistance and support services are provided to Community Health Centers. Special emphasis is placed on:
• Patient-centered Medical Home
• Patient experience surveys
• Chronic Disease Prevention, Screening, Management
• Meaningful use of electronic health records
• Services to address needs of Special Populations
One NMPCA staff member is NCQA PCMH Certified Content Experts (CCE) and provides Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) coaching and support.
Clinical Quality Training and Technical Support are also provided through:
• Clinical Performance Improvement Committee Meetings
• Medical Director/Lead Provider Group Meetings
• Dental Provider Group Meetings
• Behavioral Health Provider Group Meetings
• Electronic Newsletters
• Group and one-on-one training events